Invictus Healthcare System is a multi-specialty clinic in Tulsa, and we are hearing from patients that they are in need of adequate Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Care. Invictus’ MVA program begins with an injury evaluation and consultation, appropriate diagnostic testing, and referral to the correct form of treatment. Examples of the types of diagnostics and treatments offered at Invictus include, but are not limited to:
· MRI with contrast
· MRI without contrast
Soft Tissue Injury:
· Manipulation Therapy
· Massage Therapy
· Exercise Therapy
· Non-Surgical Podiatric Treatments
· Steroid Injections
· Facet Blocks
· Nerve Blocks
· Joint Injections
· Radio Frequency Ablations
· Electrical Cell Signaling Therapy
· Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
· Spinal cord/Peripheral Nerve Stimulators
· Brain Surgeries
· Foot and Ankle Surgery
The MVA Care Team Includes:
· Board Certified and Fellowship Accredited Neurosurgeon, Dr. Gregory Wilson who has over thirty years of experience in performing surgery to the brain and spine and is one of the nation’s leaders in minimally invasive spine surgery.
· Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Corey Stubbs has over two decades of experience and fourteen years of being recognized as the top chiropractor in his area, providing individualized treatment plans that ensure optimal results for all soft tissue injuries.
· Board Certified Foot and Ankle Surgeon, Dr. Andronica Handie, who not only performs intricate surgical procedures on the foot and ankle but also specializes in sprains, strains, fractures, tendon ruptures, dislocations, and more.
· Dr. Bradley Christianson and Pain Management Board Certified & Fellowship trained CRNA Jamie Harris who work together to lead the Interventional Procedures team in providing treatment for the underlying conditions associated with acute pain.
· Neurosurgical Physician Associate, Chris DeLozier, who brings years of experience in urgent care as well as extensive experience in the initial evaluation of spine and brain injury, and disease.
For more information, reference our website www.invictushealthcaresystem.com or give us a call at (918) 994-4000.