Invictus Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
In light of growing concerns related to the COVID-19 (coronavirus), we want to let you know that it is a priority at Invictus to take action to prevent the spread of this and any other contagious illness. We are not a primary care facility or emergency/urgent care clinic in which there would be a higher risk of patients with a contagious illness, however we still take that risk seriously. Our goal, as always, is to provide a place where you can receive the care you need in a safe and healthy environment.
While we are not aware of any risk of coronavirus exposure at Invictus, we are adding additional precautions to our normal routine of sanitizing and sterilizing the clinic. Some of the regular processes and additional precautions are listed below:
• We are requesting that patients who are experiencing symptoms contact Invictus immediately to reschedule their appointments. We will reschedule those patients to a convenient time for them once they are symptom-free.
• Common area surfaces, such as chair handles in the lobby, countertops at the nursing stations and restroom door handles, etc. are being sanitized throughout the day.
• In keeping with our standards, surfaces in the exam rooms are being sanitized after each patient.
• Tissue boxes have been placed throughout the lobby to ensure that patients have something to cover their mouth and nose in the event that they need to cough or sneeze.
• Containers of hand wipes have been placed throughout the lobby as well.
• Magazines have been removed from the lobby and exam rooms to prevent contact by multiple patients. Please note that we have books in the lobby that you may take with you when you leave.
• Our staff has been instructed to avoid skin contact with patients when possible and to wash their hands immediately after any contact occurs. While we’d love to shake your hand and give you a big hug, we’ll simply replace that with big smiles and kind words!
• Invictus employees will not attend business-related functions that include more than 10 people and we are recommending that our staff avoid large public gatherings as well.
• We are recommending that any patient who indicates that they are experiencing flu-like symptoms contact their primary care physician or go to coronavirus.gov for further instruction.
• For those patients who are not experiencing any symptoms but want to bolster their immune system with a high dose of Vitamin C, we are offering IV therapy at a rate of only $75.00 per treatment. Please note that this is not a guarantee that you will not contract any infectious disease.
• We recommend that our patients and staff follow practices that reduce the spread of illness such as regular hand washing, covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, avoiding skin contact with others, avoiding large gatherings, using hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes, etc.
• We are closely following news from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other medical authorities to continue to update our procedures in the interest of limiting the spread of the coronavirus.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your specialized medical needs.